This is the privacy statement of Compofloor BV, established in Wieringerwerf at De Stek 12 (hereinafter: Compofloor BV), www.compofloor.nl
This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to us, for example through a registration form, contact form or orders that you place. We attach great importance to the privacy of our customers and we therefore exercise the greatest possible care when handling and protecting personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). Compofloor BV is responsible for the processing of your personal data within the meaning of the AVG. This means that only we determine which personal data is processed, for what purpose and in which way. We are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in a proper and careful manner in accordance with the GDPR. In this privacy statement we explain which data we process and for what purposes they are used.
Overview of personal data
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process: • First and last name
• Address data
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• IP address of a website visitor
Purpose and principles for processing personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement you give explicit permission within the meaning of article 6 paragraph 1 sub a of the AVG for the processing of your personal data for the purposes stated below. You can revoke this permission at any time. However, if you do not provide certain data to us or do not let us process it, we may not be able to serve you well.
If you have not given us explicit permission for the processing of your personal data or if you have withdrawn this permission, the processing of your personal data may be subject to the provisions of articles 6 paragraph 1 sub b, sub c and / or sub f of the GMS . Processing of your personal data can in that case take place without your permission, provided that this is necessary for the implementation of an agreement to which you are party, or is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of Compofloor BV. In addition, we may have a legal obligation to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes: • Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
• Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services
• Inform you about changes to our services and products
• To deliver goods and services to you
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
Distribution to third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is compatible with the aforementioned goals. Provision to third parties may be necessary for the performance of the agreement that we conclude with you, may be necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of ours, or may be necessary to meet any legal obligation that may be imposed on us. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processes. Outside of the foregoing situations, we only provide your personal data to other third parties with your explicit permission.
We may use your personal data for commercial purposes, for example to further inform you about our services or relevant products or services from carefully selected organizations. In that case you will only be informed at the registered e-mail address. If you do not wish to receive information about relevant products or services, you can easily indicate this by clicking on “unsubscribe” in the email received.
Your personal data is also used by us for market research and the optimization of our services. Your personal data is anonymized in that context and can no longer be traced back to you.
Your data will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give your explicit permission.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
We use the following cookies:
• Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy for which we do not require your prior consent.
• Tracking cookies: we place cookies that track your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and have asked permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
• Google Analytics: cookies from the American company Google are placed on this website as part of the “Analytics” service. Compofloor BV uses this service to receive reports on how the website is used and to measure quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority to be able to fall under the exception in the cookie law, as a result of which we do not need prior permission from you to use Google Analytics.
View, correct or delete
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to data transferability ('data portability') if we have digital personal data that we either process with your permission or process to execute an agreement that we have concluded with you.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the digital personal data that we hold about you in a readable computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com